Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Thank you so much

 There was a raffle at the NOTYQ retreat to raise funds for Banksia Palliative Care...the prize was a magnificent pineapple quilt made by some of the guild members and guess who won
Lucky Lucky Me
I am absolutely thrilled.
This is a very special quilt, as it is NOTYQ's 21st anniversary quilt. 


NOTYQ plays a really important part in my life so I am delighted this beautiful quilt has come to my place...it is very special and so are my NOTYQ friends.

Many many thanks
Melody

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Congratulations! Lucky Lucky You.

Bev C said...

Hello Melody,

Lucky you, it is so lovely and bright. Noticed the apron on your friend as well,rather cute.

Happy days.
Bev.

Jo said...

What a win... It is nice to have a quilt with such meaning and that you haven't made too

Maria said...

Such a gorgeous quilt. Lucky girl Melody...