The project "Seattle Streets" is 60"x72" without borders. You won't finish this in one day, but you will have some blocks done.
- 3 metres black or whatever solid colour suits your other fabrics
- 16 FQs florals, batiks, Christmas, black & white (maybe use red sashing), children's novelty
- Cut off the selvedge on one side.
- Cut 1" strips along the length - 10 (you will need more).
- If you fold your fabric to cut it, check you don't get those V shapes.
- cut 3" x 22"
- cut 4" x 22"
- cut 5" x 22"
- Loaded bobbins - Machine with pedal & lead - 1/4" foot
- 12" square ruler or larger or 6"x 12" or larger
- Rotary cutter - new blade - Bandaids
- Cutting board to suit ruler. Share between 4
- Iron and ironing board (mini). Share between 4.
- New machine needles.
- Usual sewing gear (unpicker, scissors, pins)
- Power board, extension lead.
- Cushion. Mug. Own lunch.